Tuesday 1 January 2013

Hello and Happy New Year!

Hello and Happy New Year! I hope you have all had a good Christmas! I didn't do too well this year as I was poorly over Christmas (sympathy always appreciated!) and then working new year's eve (hence the distinct lack of posting...!). I was also on holiday with my family and had no signal or internet (shock horror). Anyway enough of my excuses...

See my newly updated post: 'Jazzed Up Fairy Lights' (Pin.006) for a quick and easy way to update your fairy lights:

Also...

See my finished Christmas Card holder! (Pin.004) I lurrve it!


Not one to give up, I am still hoping to do my Roly Poly Mince Pies! I know.. it's not Christmas anymore but they're really more like pastries than mince pies honest! Also a good way to use up any leftover mincemeat! Check back here soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment