Wednesday 14 November 2012

First things first...

...I have never had a blog. There, I said it. I am a newbie to the blogging world so forgive me if this is a little rough around the edges to begin with!

The Starting Point:
Most of you know pinterest.com right? If not then go there and check it out for yourself. Pinterest is great because it lets you organise and share things you find on the web, and discover new ideas and inspirations by  browsing through peoples 'pins'. You can also add your facebook friends so that you can see all the pins that they post. Pretty cool..

The Problem:
So, I have a pinterest.com account. In fact, I've had it for about a year now. In that time I have collected 149 pins.. and 13 boards. I pin anything from recipes to craft ideas to 'things that make me smile'. So what? I hear you say. Well, do you know how many of those pins I have actually used or done anything about? That would be a whopping great big zero. In a year. Shocking. Well maybe not.. I can't be the only one with this flaw? I am addicted to pinning but seem to have an aversion to doing anything about it.

The Objective:
Simple. Use the pins I have collected on pinterest.com and post the results on here. I'll be honest this blog is partly to spur me out of my inactivity, but I hope you'll join me on the journey. I'll post the results, the good, bad, and downright awful. We'll weed out those craft ideas that just really don't work.. and hopefully we'll discover some gems along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment